Born in 1992 in Kikinda, Serbia.
Lives and works in Novi Sad.
2. Bacк hand bang, 2015
3. Here’s a hand, right cheek, 2015
4. Hee-haw in a short procedure, 2015
5. Between two, three or more chapters, 2015
6. Bathers, 2015
7. Leg(o)dames, 2015
8. Pres(scock) zadruga2015
9. Mid larger than the largest, 2015
10. Peep, knee touch and no evil thoughts, 2015
11. Right down, 2015
12. Gas among us,2015
13. Self Portrait With a Remote Control, 2015
Oil on canvas, 100x100cm
14. Hopa cupa la banana, 2015
Oil on canvas, diptych, 2x 90x28cm
15. Glance Over the Eyebrows, 2016
Oil on canvas, 100 x100 cm
World and the View
From afar there are percussions. They introduce an illusion. No cares or worries, not one of the screened events is real. If we look closely we’ll notice that different parts of the photos (painted or real) and the various shapes that intertwine on their surfaces relate to each other. What is the nature of these relationships and how we can experience them? This is what observers want to know when they start this guessing game. With a little help from friends, they’ll find out, because these are everyday situations that concern us all. Below each scene, there is a title which can lead either towards one or a completely opposite way of thinking; both are desirable. Thinking about a scene, the action picks up; we are listening to jazz and a trumpet is in the lead.
This is just one scene from a film that doesn’t exist.